Dr. Dean Edell's producer,
The doctors at The Bay Area Foot & Laser Podiatry Group have been serving the Bay Area for over 35 years. They were one of the first to introduce the PinPointe Laser to treat toenail fungus as well as the new MLS Laser therapy to treat foot and ankle pain.
Dr. Wolpa and his staff have performed over 7000 successful laser procedures for toenail fungus making him the most experienced doctor in California (source PinPointe 2012) for this new treatment. He is the past Chief of Podiatry at Alta Bates-Summit Hospital, a position he held for 10 years. Dr. Wolpa is Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery and has authored books, articles, and appeared on radio and television, most recently ABC News.Treat Your ToeNail Fungus Safely And Painlessly
- This new patented laser technology kills the pathogens that cause toenail fungus
- We are proud to be the # 1 Provider in California with over 7000 successful treatments!
- Painless-no anesthesia needed.
- No side effects.
- Only FDA Approved laser based on results.
- Usually only one treatment required.
- Shoes and nail polish can be worn immediately after treatment.
Why Choose Us?
The Bay Area Foot & Laser Podiatry Group feels that our experienced doctors and staff are the most qualified to assist you with your foot and ankle needs.
- We treat all types of foot and ankle problems such as bunions, ingrown toenails, and sports injuries.
- All of our doctors are Board Certified foot doctors with a combined experience of over 50 years.
- Guarantee: We are so confident that we can help eradicate your toenail fungus, that we guarantee significant improvement after just one laser treatment or we will do a second treatment for free.
- The Pinpointe and MLS lasers are both FDA approved lasers.
- We offer a no interest payment plan through Care Credit and accept Flex & Health Savings Accounts.
- We have 4 conveniently located offices in the Bay Area.
- Same day appointments available in most locations.